Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

To my heroic troops, the Matrix Medal of Honor!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> To my heroic troops, the Matrix Medal of Honor! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
To my heroic troops, the Matrix Medal of Honor! - 10/2/2000 7:37:00 AM   
Don

Fellow Commanders: I have the honor of reporting a recent heroic act by my troops, and thier being awarded the highest medal that can be bestowed, the Matrix MOH. In a campaign battle, 8/42 vs. Japan, my troops were in a defensive position, in entrenchments and behind a minefield. The Japanese troops were approaching when suddenly a squad of my men leapt out of thier entrenchment, charged through the minefield and took on 4 enemy squads! (Aside - okay, okay - I mis-clicked and THAT'S why they charged out!) They then fired on the enemy, holding them back long enough for the artillery to arrive and pound them into sushi! Before the artillery arrived, however, they managed to return to thier entrenchment with no casualties! (Aside - okay, they fired on the enemy because the stupid "undo" button wouldn't work!) For unparalled courage, for having a "take charge" attitude, and for saving the day, I hereby award you, my brave men, with the Matrix Medal of Honor. I asked my friend and very good artist Bob Wallace to create a medal for this occasion and I think he did a really, really great job! Dismissed, men. Well done! Don

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn
Post #: 1
- 10/2/2000 12:37:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Good to honor your men in battle, commander! Great piece of artwork. Congratulations. I like it! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Don)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> To my heroic troops, the Matrix Medal of Honor! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI