Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I may not post much but......

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> I may not post much but...... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I may not post much but...... - 5/16/2002 5:03:25 AM   
Philbill1

I can assure you I read every post on these forums and have done so for the past 18 months.
I am particularly pleased to hear that UV seems to be selling well as its essential us wargamers support companies like Matrix. I hear over 200 copies were preordered from Duchet copmputers in the UK including mine :D (impressive for a wargame by any standards). I hope David and the team are pleasantly surprised by the enthusiasm for this product particularly in Europe.
The bottom line is the subject of the game will appeal to all wargamers across the genre because of the intensity and tactical nature of the pacific theatre and you get to command a few flattops :cool:
Well done to David and the rest of Matrix. Also a big thanks to Ian,Crocky and the kid for the great AAR's
IMHO UV is a new breed of wargame that brings the genre into the 21st century
Long may it continue
Phil
Post #: 1
- 5/16/2002 9:03:45 AM   
siRkid

Thanks, I will be posting a lessons learned sometime in the near future. As in real life, it is the one losing that learns the most.:)

Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

(in reply to Philbill1)
Post #: 2
- 5/16/2002 10:10:21 AM   
Paul Vebber

Well time will tell! We have high hopes that UV will get into the 5 figures. At point I'll say we are not disappointed with how things are going;) It could be better I think, but certainly not disappointing (which some of our previous efforts have been)

The next 6 weeks or so will tell the tail to a great extent. The its staying power over the rest of the year.

(in reply to Philbill1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> I may not post much but...... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI