Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CCE.exe has enountered a problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support >> CCE.exe has enountered a problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CCE.exe has enountered a problem - 7/24/2009 2:36:50 AM   
oweerts

hello,
I installed WaR the other day, all going well (playing AI). The next day after clicking on the desktop item, I could access successfully Bootcamp and create a scenario functions. When I went to play a game, it came up with the message:"CCE.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close...". Looking at the error report: "the following file will be included in the error report C:\DOCUME~1\COMPAQ~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\b92f_appcompat.text.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to no effect. I am running Windows XP and playing Cross of Iron without any problems. I haven't updated to 4.50.2 but I'm not sure how to without going on line.
Hope you can help,
Cheers,
Olaf
Post #: 1
RE: CCE.exe has enountered a problem - 8/3/2009 9:10:10 PM   
Andrew Williams

Olaf

i would first download and install the 4.50.07b patch that deals with any issues previously reported including those with the same result you have found.

Get it here http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/WaR/WaRmods.html

or here

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/363/downloads/Close%20Combat%20-%20Wacht%20am%20Rhein

(in reply to oweerts)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support >> CCE.exe has enountered a problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI