Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Please help the 'New Guy'?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Please help the 'New Guy'? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Please help the 'New Guy'? - 11/1/2000 2:22:00 AM   
Kopfjaeger

I have now tried seven times to download SPWAW and have failed on each occasion to get all the way through...(this must have cost me a few bob by now!)... ....Subject to all copyrights etc would it be possible for one of you chaps (lasses?) to send me a copy on CD...I appreciate the expense of doing this, so I would be willing to pay (for the postage and burned CD). I am a UK resident and desperate to play. If this is not possible due to any infringements etc, I would be glad for any assistance in stabilizing my downloads? Email me at consult@vanderhaas.com and I will discuss further. Thanks in advance!

Post #: 1
- 11/1/2000 3:14:00 AM   
ARIS

did you tryed using a download manager like getright or gozilla?

Burn the beds, kill the bedbugs.

(in reply to Kopfjaeger)
Post #: 2
- 11/1/2000 4:50:00 AM   
Huffy

Yes...I agree...try "Get Right"...Myself and a friend of mine have both gotten the game with it...works great. If you get cut off on your down load...it will pick up where you left off...so if need be you get it a piece at a time...but it does work. Huffy

(in reply to Kopfjaeger)
Post #: 3
- 11/1/2000 4:57:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Try the direct approach Kopfjager, put up a post asking for someone to send you a CD. CD needed...Desperate...Please? Or something like that. Also appeal to those within the UK itself who might have the game. Many do and you might get a copy quicker. Do you get the American mag, Computer Gaming World. In the December issue, they have version 4.0 disk for the price of the mag, and I hear it works well. Another possibiity. Good luck. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Kopfjaeger)
Post #: 4
- 11/1/2000 5:28:00 AM   
jpkeenan

If you will send me your mailing address, I will burn and send you a copy of the game on CD and be glad to do it . Just my way of thanking the Matrix guys for making this game available to all of us... I just ask that you share it with others. John Keenan

(in reply to Kopfjaeger)
Post #: 5
- 11/1/2000 9:50:00 AM   
Don Doom

Same here If you will send me your mailing address, I will burn and send you a copy of the game on CD. It will be version 3.0 at this time. Don

Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining

(in reply to Kopfjaeger)
Post #: 6
- 11/1/2000 11:17:00 AM   
Tankhead

Now that's what I call a fine group of Gentlemens. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Kopfjaeger)
Post #: 7
- 11/1/2000 4:52:00 PM   
bryanmaguire

quote:

Originally posted by Kopfjaeger: I have now tried seven times to download SPWAW and have failed on each occasion to get all the way through...(this must have cost me a few bob by now!)... ....Subject to all copyrights etc would it be possible for one of you chaps (lasses?) to send me a copy on CD...I appreciate the expense of doing this, so I would be willing to pay (for the postage and burned CD). I am a UK resident and desperate to play. If this is not possible due to any infringements etc, I would be glad for any assistance in stabilizing my downloads? Email me at consult@vanderhaas.com and I will discuss further. Thanks in advance!
Drop me your address and I'll send it to you (V4.4). I'm in the middle of sending out a bunch so one more wont make much of a difference. And the postage to England from Ireland is less than the price of a pint so no worries there.

(in reply to Kopfjaeger)
Post #: 8
- 11/2/2000 2:55:00 AM   
Wild Bill

I echo Tankhead's sentiments. You are a great bunch of wargamers. Good to know there is still caring and sharing in the world. WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Kopfjaeger)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Please help the 'New Guy'? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI