Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Help save Mantis

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Help save Mantis Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help save Mantis - 11/7/2000 3:51:00 PM   
mogami

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he who plays this game with me shall be my brother. Know you not that Mantis has been trapped in the limbo of cyber space for a month. Locked in a game of SPWaW with the forces of darkness he is trapped and can not escape. I have determined to rescue him but I need your help. Please send your contribution to Mogami69bsa@aol.com today. And I will mount a expedition into the depths of cyber space to extract our lost brother. (Walk toward the light Mantis) Please dig deep my refridgerator is empty of beer, I mean Mantis is lost and we must save him yea thats the ticket, come on fellows what are you waiting for if it was you, would you not want someone to pull the plug? And set you free. The Proceeding was a message from the "Save Mantis" Foundation a not for profit organization. See the Movie Review of "Zero" at www.stomptokyo.com ------------------ I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a differant direction! [This message has been edited by Mogami (edited November 07, 2000).]

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
Post #: 1
- 11/7/2000 8:26:00 PM   
Kerg

I am with you! Poor Mantis I have been following him for weeks...it must be a real good game he is playing in cyberspace. Maybe he is caught in SPWAW hell? Kerg

Field Marshal Kerg, Combat Command Stats-> Games Played = 141, Points/game = 4179, <br />Average Placing = 3.4, W% = 28%, L% = 29%, D% = 44%, Total Points 589,232, Leagues Entered = 10, Top Three Finish % = 80

(in reply to mogami)
Post #: 2
- 11/7/2000 10:46:00 PM   
Wild Bill

I can only hope that he is a "praying" Mantis ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to mogami)
Post #: 3
- 11/8/2000 6:50:00 AM   
Drex

Well it takes two to battle so I pity the other guy. mantis is probably eating him alive.

quote:

Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"

(in reply to mogami)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Help save Mantis Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI