Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battleground vs Vista Laptop

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> Battleground vs Vista Laptop Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battleground vs Vista Laptop - 5/5/2009 9:34:45 AM   
tpcallahan

I have John Tiller's Battleground Civil War. I have it loaded on my desk top which is running on XP, the program runs fine there.

My problem is on my lap top which runs with Vista Basic the program loads fine without a problem. When I launch the program I do not get the Matrix intro, the program goes directly to the game selection window. After I select the game and scenario the screen goes black and remains there. I have left it like that for 10 minutes with no change. I have tried changing the set up, uninstalled and reinstalled the program, changed the compatability in the properties, which lead to other problems. I am stuck.

I'd like to use the game on the lap top so I can take it while traveling or watching TV and not be chained to the desk top.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Terry
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> Battleground vs Vista Laptop Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI