Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

oh boy

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> oh boy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
oh boy - 11/19/2009 6:20:38 PM   
bo

Yo players just one question has anyone using the Russians as human been attacked by the AI germans in june july etc 1941 have any trouble with not seeing German units attacking your units [russian units] all I see is zones changing colors, when I attack back I see every German unit within my 2 hex fog of war setup, when I play the stand alone Barbarossa I see every German unit attacking me, is it me or is it another bug. And you people who read this and have gotten that far PLEASE answer me.

Bo
Post #: 1
RE: oh boy - 11/19/2009 11:59:41 PM   
bo

I cant help it but I am getting po'd at some of you poster viewers, 47 have seen this post and not one had the courtesy to answer me, now either you dont have this game or you have it and have never gotten as far as the Germans attacking Russia as the AI or you dont have these troubles and you can go to hell Bo which is it Good lord I cant wait to MWIF comes out at least those people there are helpful posting.

An angry Bo

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 12:34:30 AM   
Michael T

Sorry Bo I only play PBEM

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 3
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 1:01:48 AM   
cpdeyoung

I assume you are playing the 1939 Grand Scenario. I can see Germans attacking me although they move mighty fast at times. There is a parameter for this "speed" I think. Occasionally I will just see a red "arrowhead" rather than the attacking unit, but it is not common.

I would not expect that to continue, and I, and most players would consider it unacceptable, so I assume few players see that effect.

As I said I have seen it at times, but it is not common in my games.

Chuck

(in reply to Michael T)
Post #: 4
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 1:49:40 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: krak

Sorry Bo I only play PBEM

Thank you Krak I wish I could play pbem, do you have any problems, mine crashes when I go to load a pbem game could you send me a game that you would start and I will see if I crash thank you.

Bo

(in reply to Michael T)
Post #: 5
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 1:54:35 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: cpdeyoung

I assume you are playing the 1939 Grand Scenario. I can see Germans attacking me although they move mighty fast at times. There is a parameter for this "speed" I think. Occasionally I will just see a red "arrowhead" rather than the attacking unit, but it is not common.

I would not expect that to continue, and I, and most players would consider it unacceptable, so I assume few players see that effect.

As I said I have seen it at times, but it is not common in my games.

Chuck
Yes 39 campaign, thanks for answering me Cp but if they dont see that effect why not tell me so, I think players are losing interest in this game I guess. I know how to slow the units down but I cannot see the attacking units only when the German Ai starts barbarossa in the campaign game, in the stand alone Barbarossa no problem.

Bo

(in reply to cpdeyoung)
Post #: 6
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 1:57:20 AM   
axisandallies

*cricket*cricket*

Stupid rebellion, anyhow....D. Vader

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 7
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 2:16:47 AM   
gwgardner

dang, somebody got a chill pill for BO!?

(in reply to axisandallies)
Post #: 8
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 2:55:33 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: gwgardner

dang, somebody got a chill pill for BO!?

I take one but it doesnt help,you should see me when I go off the pill just sent you an e-mail it seems my pbem is working but I am not so sure you will want to play me I curse and throw tantrums when Im losing.

Bo

< Message edited by bo -- 11/20/2009 3:02:44 AM >

(in reply to gwgardner)
Post #: 9
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 2:57:29 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: axisandallies

*cricket*cricket*

Intelligent, axis thats what I like about you, you want me to start on that idiot Mark Clark again

Bo

(in reply to axisandallies)
Post #: 10
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 3:40:16 AM   
Michael T

Hey Bo, I was going to send you a file but it seems your PBEM is ok now. Good Luck. My PBEM has been working ok, so far....

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 11
RE: oh boy - 11/20/2009 9:24:35 PM   
jack54

hi bo ,

haven't seen any problems so far I'll keep an eye out now that you mentioned it. I'm playing '39 campaign, I actually zoomed foward to see what would happen and all is good so far.

I'm going to keep the save; it's june '41 just before the attack- I can re-try a few times,maybe it doesn't happen all the time.

jack

(in reply to Michael T)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> oh boy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI