Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Downloading patch 1.12 problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold >> Downloading patch 1.12 problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Downloading patch 1.12 problems - 1/20/2010 5:13:49 AM   
bushman777

I have been trying to download the 1.12 patch, but it gets to about 99% and comes up with error saying it has timed out. Now I have tried this about 8 or 9 times, trying to d/load to different directories and still no luck. I have win7x64 and wonder if that is the problem even though I have no problem downloading other patches on the matrix website.

Regards
Post #: 1
RE: Downloading patch 1.12 problems - 1/28/2010 4:51:58 PM   
Harvey Birdman

It took me 2 tries to download it. Were you surfing the internet while downloading? In the past I've had that timeout problem downloading games or patchs and my solution to that problem is not to surf the internet while downloading.

Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are as inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away but to return once more. Sun Tzu

(in reply to bushman777)
Post #: 2
RE: Downloading patch 1.12 problems - 1/29/2010 3:30:12 AM   
bushman777

All good now, I got a download manager to do it. Thanks. Now I have a problem with screen resolution error stating that my pc doesn't support 1024x768, which is strange as it ran all right prior to patching to 1.12. There doesn't seem to be a resolution for this error yet, my luck heh.

(in reply to Harvey Birdman)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold >> Downloading patch 1.12 problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI