Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question on Ind/Aus Reinforcements and amphibious invasions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Question on Ind/Aus Reinforcements and amphibious invasions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question on Ind/Aus Reinforcements and amphibious invas... - 2/26/2010 9:05:40 AM   
awaw

I am sure this has been asked before, but I could not find either of them. Where are the trigger lines for additional reinforment units for both India and Australia?

Also, is there a way to make your landed units attack on the turn the amphibiously land on a beach? I noticed that units landing on an undefended beach will attack and take the hext that turn. But if there are defenders there, even if they are 0AVs, my landed troops do not appear to attack, and I actually have to issue an instruction for them to attack the following turn.

< Message edited by awaw -- 2/26/2010 9:18:17 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Question on Ind/Aus Reinforcements and amphibious i... - 2/26/2010 7:31:15 PM   
hunchback77

quote:

ORIGINAL: awaw

I am sure this has been asked before, but I could not find either of them. Where are the trigger lines for additional reinforment units for both India and Australia?

Also, is there a way to make your landed units attack on the turn the amphibiously land on a beach? I noticed that units landing on an undefended beach will attack and take the hext that turn. But if there are defenders there, even if they are 0AVs, my landed troops do not appear to attack, and I actually have to issue an instruction for them to attack the following turn.

Here is a link to AE Wiki with the information you are looking for.
http://hc-strategy.com/ae/wiki/index.php?title=Allied_Reinforcements_after_Invasions

On Atolls your troops shock attack wether there are enemy troops or not. On Non-Atolls only way to get a shock attack would be a Para drop the same turn as your Amphibious Landing.

(in reply to awaw)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Question on Ind/Aus Reinforcements and amphibious invasions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI