Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle of Wake Island

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Battle of Wake Island Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle of Wake Island - 4/2/2010 5:13:41 AM   
Deckard B26354

Battle of Wake Island :

I had two carrier task forces loitering near Wake Island around December 12, 1941. Out of nowhere, they were attacked by the Japanese Pearl Harbor attack force. My 100% fighter cap could not hold them off. Lexington and Enterprise carriers were both sunk, plus 2 heavy cruisers lost. No American dive bombers could get through to the Japanese carriers. My remaining carrier planes had to divert to Wake Island. This certainly is not the old WITP AI. I'm really liking it!
Post #: 1
RE: Battle of Wake Island - 4/2/2010 5:19:24 AM   
Misconduct

Better to lose the carriers now, makes the AI more enjoyable as long as you stick to a historical time line. Thank Andymac he did one bang up job on the AI.

I am truely impressed the AI still attempts to be aggressive/defensive throughout the war, the old WITP would burn off all warships in a week and aircraft and not bother to make more.

New AI actually trains the pilots and moves them around as it needs to take an objective.

(in reply to Deckard B26354)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Battle of Wake Island Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI