Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What are the Blue dotted lines in the galactic main map?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> What are the Blue dotted lines in the galactic main map? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What are the Blue dotted lines in the galactic main map? - 4/5/2010 5:42:56 AM   
HsojVvad

Well my race I choose the blue colour and the blue dotted line is the same colour as mine, so I don't know if this has anything to do about it. There are dotted blue lines from one star system to another. For example my capital is A. Then there was a dotted line from A to B to C, and from A to D to E. Well now instead of the dotted line A to B, it is A to D to E to B now.

So what is this dotted line, and why would it change?
Post #: 1
RE: What are the Blue dotted lines in the galactic main... - 4/5/2010 5:48:26 AM   
Wade1000

General routes that your civilian freighters often travel to your spaceports. They are not restricted to the dotted lines thus they may sometimes deviate from them depending on various circumstances.

Wish list:population centers beyond planetary(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture):Ships,Ring Orbitals,Sphere Orbitals,Ringworlds,Sphereworlds;ability to create & destroy planets,population centers,stars;AI competently using all advances & features.

(in reply to HsojVvad)
Post #: 2
RE: What are the Blue dotted lines in the galactic main... - 4/5/2010 6:49:03 AM   
HsojVvad

Thank you so much.

(in reply to Wade1000)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> What are the Blue dotted lines in the galactic main map? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI