Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Upgrades for PAAC units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Upgrades for PAAC units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Upgrades for PAAC units - 7/31/2010 8:27:09 PM   
afspret

Is there a hard code that prevents more than one upgrade option for the PAAC Sqns? I've made my own scenario based on Ironman in which I changed the status of three of the PAAC units (5th, 6th & 9th) so they have no w/d dates & are no longer restricted. In the scenario editor I added several upgrades options, but when I start the game each unit only shows the one originial upgrade possibility. I also have the same problem with the HK Flt RAF (I moved the w/d date back a few months). It's only showing one upgrade option (V-beest to Blen IV) even after adding the B-fort & Blen VD to the info screen, yet the HK Flt RAF Det ,which I made no changes too, has multiple upgrade options available from the start.

If they are hard coded, can I work around by deleting them completely from the data base and re-building them from scratch?
Post #: 1
RE: Upgrades for PAAC units - 7/31/2010 8:28:09 PM   
Andy Mac

Not hardcoded

(in reply to afspret)
Post #: 2
RE: Upgrades for PAAC units - 7/31/2010 8:54:50 PM   
afspret

Thanks, I forgot one thing about my changes, I changed the a/c assigned to the HK Flt RAF Det from the Walrus to the Audax, which is where the multiple upgrade options came from.  I think I'll try messing with the a/c originally assigned to one of these units & see what happens.

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Upgrades for PAAC units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI