Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Angriff

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Mods and Scenarios >> Angriff Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Angriff - 6/22/2011 2:10:05 PM   
Manu

A little appetizer for you : the preview of 2 new maps (compared to the old ones) Be aware that the new maps are in progress and are far to be finished!

The old West Stalingrad becomes The distillery map

old west stalingrd map

new distillery map

Minina

old Minina map

new one

I will try to make a regular diary of the progress and let you participate with your suggestions, ideas and ENCOURAGEMENTS! ;

Preview images of full maps will be rather rare but I will let you see more often litte detailed parts of them. I will not work as before : for the first version have I drawn and coded maps after maps. Now I will draw all the maps and then code them. So it will be possible to correct all the maps during the process of mapmaking as I need to improve myself in some graphical technique (I'm for the moment always trying some technique to render the dirt roads, the balkas or gullies, the vegetation (I plan to make 10 to 15 sorts of trees) - the canvas and textures for buildings are now satifying, note that the buildings will be purely 2D (no isometric view) but will be so perceivable as possible ---> all the 2 or more levels buildings will have stairs depicted by sample).

Don't ask when it will be finished! I hope for the 70th anniversary of the Stalingrad battle but it is not sure (the big difference now compared with 6 years ago is that I have a child now, so less time to draw).

Thanks for your attention! ;)
Post #: 1
RE: Angriff - 6/22/2011 7:34:08 PM   
Cathartes

Fantastic work, and thanks for the update. This will be a gem.

(in reply to Manu)
Post #: 2
RE: Angriff - 6/22/2011 9:28:17 PM   
berndn

Seems great! Thanks for your work!

(in reply to Cathartes)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Mods and Scenarios >> Angriff Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI