Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can't download game from members area...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Can't download game from members area... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't download game from members area... - 10/19/2010 4:33:42 PM   
Knavery

Hey guys,
How come I can't download the game from the members area? I paid for this service when I purchased the game. All that's available are the updates. Thanks!

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64)
3.4 gigahertz AMD Phenom 965 Quad Core
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1024Meg
4GB RAM
Post #: 1
I own 7 games from Matrix and can't access the member a... - 10/19/2010 6:51:30 PM   
JRB823

Good luck getting a reply Knavery.

I can't even access my members account any more, and I am waiting for someone/anyone in Matrix to provide me with my access back to allow me to download the games and updates. I also paid for this service then had a hard disk crash. I get a page exception when I request my password. I am not even sure my login exists at Matrix anymore.

There is ZERO technical or customer support apparently with Matrix. The closest that you have here is the Gamer on Gamer Tech Support. To send an email requiesting support, you need to request it through your members account, a catch-22 situation. The Live Support chat didn't reply for 2 days (left the PC on the entire time waiting..). I am not the only one needing some resolution. Check my thread out in the so-called Tech support area, there are several people with access problems.

(in reply to Knavery)
Post #: 2
RE: I own 7 games from Matrix and can't access the memb... - 10/19/2010 6:58:16 PM   
Terminus

That is exactly ZERO percent true. Send Erik Rutins an email.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to JRB823)
Post #: 3
RE: I own 7 games from Matrix and can't access the memb... - 10/19/2010 7:56:18 PM   
NefariousKoel

quote:

ORIGINAL: JRB823

Good luck getting a reply Knavery.

I can't even access my members account any more, and I am waiting for someone/anyone in Matrix to provide me with my access back to allow me to download the games and updates. I also paid for this service then had a hard disk crash. I get a page exception when I request my password. I am not even sure my login exists at Matrix anymore.

There is ZERO technical or customer support apparently with Matrix. The closest that you have here is the Gamer on Gamer Tech Support. To send an email requiesting support, you need to request it through your members account, a catch-22 situation. The Live Support chat didn't reply for 2 days (left the PC on the entire time waiting..). I am not the only one needing some resolution. Check my thread out in the so-called Tech support area, there are several people with access problems.

JRB, I don't know why everything has been the end of the world for you lately but if you guys contact Erik he always gets things straightened out.

Chill.

(in reply to JRB823)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Can't download game from members area... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI