Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AI settings question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> AI settings question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AI settings question - 1/16/2011 9:00:19 PM   
Klydon

The game has a lot of AI settings and variations that you can select even with a given AI.

My question is does the AI have more to work with than the 5 settings you can change the percentage on or does it depend on those 5 settings period? (In other words, normal setting; everything is at 100%. If I go expert, but leave the settings all at 100% for both sides, is the AI tougher?)

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: AI settings question - 1/17/2011 2:27:41 AM   
gradenko2k

The behavior of the AI is the same across all difficulty levels. Giving it bonuses or penalties just makes it more capable of the moves it is planning, but does not change the acumen of those moves.

By the by, as an Axis player, the baseline game difficulty should be Normal Soviet AI. As a Soviet player, the difficulty should be shifted 1 higher, such that Challenging Axis AI is the baseline.

(in reply to Klydon)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> AI settings question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI