Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Leaders who do not return?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Tech Support >> Leaders who do not return? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Leaders who do not return? - 1/28/2010 2:28:24 AM   
runyan99

I have seen three instances now of leaders who get wounded, and then do not return to the map after their injury delay runs out. The screen after the move phase says, "Patrick Cleburne is activated in ", with no region named, and the leader of course does not appear. Is this a feature or a bug?
Post #: 1
RE: Leaders who do not return? - 1/29/2010 5:39:41 PM   
Joel Billings

The way you are describing it sounds like a bug. I don't recall hearing of this problem before though. Has anyone else seen this? Is this with your mod? If so, did you change any starting info for these leaders (not that I can see how it could have caused a problem).

(in reply to runyan99)
Post #: 2
RE: Leaders who do not return? - 1/29/2010 8:56:28 PM   
runyan99

It is stock, not modded. I can send you a save file if you pm me an email address.

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 3
RE: Leaders who do not return? - 8/20/2010 2:44:49 PM   
Friedrich

I can confirm this problem. It happened to me in the last pbem-game as the Confederate player (latest patch is installed). Two Army Commanders (Bragg and another one) were wounded but they did not return. I had the same message "Bragg is activated in" with no region info.

(in reply to runyan99)
Post #: 4
RE: Leaders who do not return? - 8/21/2010 12:16:36 AM   
Joel Billings

Sorry to hear that these leaders have gone AWOL. Has this only happened with Army leaders? If you have a save just prior to when the leader returns (or in fact doesn't return), along with the appropriate password, I'll take a look. Have you rerun the turn to see if it happens repeatedly? If it does, send the save to me at 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Friedrich)
Post #: 5
RE: Leaders who do not return? - 8/21/2010 2:05:20 PM   
Friedrich

Hello Joel! Sadly I have deleted all save games a few days ago. So I can´t help you. As far as I remember only those two army leaders did not return. I did not rerun the save games to see if this happens again...

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Tech Support >> Leaders who do not return? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI