Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replacement needed for team PBEM Za Rodinu (closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Replacement needed for team PBEM Za Rodinu (closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replacement needed for team PBEM Za Rodinu (closed) - 4/9/2011 8:29:49 AM   
Harovan

Greetings gentlemen,

The OKH is looking for a field marshal taking over Army Group Center in the team PBEM Za Rodinu. We are seeking a player, who has at least some experience, if possible with the Germans in a PBEM. It does not need to be an expert player, the game is about discussing strategies, coordinating moves, learning, giving advice to others and heeding it. With one word, not you play, but the team plays. Expect to play approximately one turn per week.

There are four player slots in this game. The OKH player moderates the strategy discussion, gives orders to the army groups, moves reserves and airforce and receives and sends the turn from/to our opponent team. Each army group moves the troops attached to its HQ and then saves the game (DON'T hit end of turn) and sends it by email to his successor (the last player back to OKH).

Anyone interested post in this thread please and send me a message with your email address and what experience you have with this game.

< Message edited by Harovan -- 4/9/2011 5:46:38 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Replacement needed for team PBEM Za Rodinu (closed) - 4/9/2011 5:47:13 PM   
Harovan

replacement found

(in reply to Harovan)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Replacement needed for team PBEM Za Rodinu (closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI