Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Armada 2526 Series >> Tech Support >> Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526 - 4/15/2011 12:59:22 AM   
tordol

Tried to install and got message that I don't have 2526 installed, I have the Impulse version 1.4. Any suggestions?
Post #: 1
RE: Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526 - 4/15/2011 1:04:20 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Tordol,

We did not test against the Impulse version of Armada 2526 but it should work in theory. We'll double-check this and get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to tordol)
Post #: 2
RE: Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526 - 4/15/2011 1:09:07 AM   
tordol

Thank you, super fast reply.

(in reply to tordol)
Post #: 3
RE: Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526 - 4/15/2011 6:45:08 PM   
Andrew Loveridge

The installer has been updated to work with other distributors versions of Armada 2526.  If you are experiencing this problem, you can download the new installer using your original link.

Best Regards,
Andrew

(in reply to tordol)
Post #: 4
RE: Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526 - 4/15/2011 9:48:45 PM   
tordol

Works great now. Thanks for the fast turnaround

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 5
RE: Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526 - 4/15/2011 9:51:12 PM   
milkweg

Here's a workaround for that issue that my install of Supernova has in the readme file.  I directed it to instal straight itno my Armada 2526 foler and it runs fine even though it says in this readme that Supernova is supposed to be in its own folder. My base game is GG and Supernova add-on is D2D. Neither requires a serial number.

Armada 2526 Supernova Release Notes
8 April 2010

Can’t Find Base Game
There are two ways to solve this problem.

One is to re-install Supernova in a folder alongside the original game. So if you have the original game installed in “C:\Program Files\Iceberg Interactive\Armada 2526” then install Supernova in “C:\Program Files\Iceberg Interactive\Supernova”.

The second is to create a shortcut to tell Supernova where to find the base game. To do this, find the file Armada2526.exe in the folder where you installed Supernova, right click on it, and select “Create Shortcut”.  Then right-click on the shortcut and select “Properties”. On the target line after the final quotes add “-basegamedir "C:\Program Files\Iceberg Interactive\Armada 2526"” replacing the path given with the path to your copy of Armada 2526.

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Armada 2526 Series >> Tech Support >> Supernova doesnt recognize impulse version of 2526 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI