Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Crash related to listing HQ's

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Crash related to listing HQ's Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crash related to listing HQ's - 4/16/2011 9:36:08 PM   
DakaSha

I got this the first time i was playing and didnt report it because i was still getting a feel for the game (and to be honest was wondering whether it was worth reporting :P)

I got an array out of bounds error when trying to list HQ's. It was wierd.. I had clicked on a unit done *something* that would have allowed me to select an HQ (I think strategic movement), the game semi-froze, then when i clicked on List HQ's I got the array out of bounds error.

I know this isnt enough info to reproduce it and i havnt got the error again but just be 'warned' there is a possibility of a crash when dealing with HQ's
(Maybe looking at the code will make it obvious)

It *could* have been an update issue. I was clicking pretty madly :P It's possible my computer was doing something in the background and i managed to click before a list was updated or something :P
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Crash related to listing HQ's Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI