Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Deul 2001

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Deul 2001 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Deul 2001 - 12/22/2000 7:28:00 AM   
MindSpy

Hey all Happy Holidays and a posting: The Deul 2001 Gentlemen start your horses. Players from different sites and ladders you are being invited to square off against one another in a battle for overall supremacy. Only three player will be in the finals fighting for top dog standing. All players will be seeded into a playing division. You will play different opps with the national flags switched. The top player in each division based on points scored will advance to continue play for Tier 1. You need not win your games only that you have the greatest combined score for promotion. The second place player will advance to play for the limited number of places in Tier 2. All remaining players will continue to play as well, with honourable mention gained for those who complete the Deul. In registering for the competition players are asked to send an email to TheDeul2001@yahoo.ca with their names, their aliases, their winloss record (if you wish) and what site they wish to represent, that they are registered on! as well as their current email addresses. The SPWAW version will be 4.5 . Due out this new year. The rounds will consist of games that are small and for some games the battle will be joined already in progress, with little room for movement or planning an attack by movement. The games will only have a limited number of turns and each round will be complete in approximately 2 weeks! There will be a max of five rounds. So sign on and best of luck to all the players taking part. Play should commence by Feb 2001 although time will be allowed for the greatest number of players to obtain the up to date WAW within reason. One final word. Please submit with your entry submission your votes for: Play with passwords or not. What flags you want to be present. What year you prefer. What settings you want. Thank You [This message has been edited by MindSpy (edited December 21, 2000).]

Post #: 1
- 12/22/2000 2:14:00 PM   
Hortlund

Sounds *really* interesting!! I have just one question. Is the email adress you wrote correct? I have tried to send a mail there but it bounced, is it just me, or is the adress correct? Steve ------------------ Panzerjaeger Hortlund -=Fear is only a state of mind=-

The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close.
In its place we are entering a period of consequences..

(in reply to MindSpy)
Post #: 2
- 12/22/2000 3:15:00 PM   
Fuerte2

Sounds great! Just one question: What does "Deul" mean?

(in reply to MindSpy)
Post #: 3
- 12/22/2000 4:17:00 PM   
Hortlund

Duel?

The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close.
In its place we are entering a period of consequences..

(in reply to MindSpy)
Post #: 4
- 12/25/2000 5:36:00 AM   
MindSpy

quote:

Originally posted by Panzerjaeger Hortlund: Sounds *really* interesting!! I have just one question. Is the email adress you wrote correct? I have tried to send a mail there but it bounced, is it just me, or is the adress correct? Steve
the address is to sign on thedeul2001@yahoo.ca about twenty are on board and i'll have the site address up next week MindSpy [This message has been edited by MindSpy (edited December 27, 2000).]

(in reply to MindSpy)
Post #: 5
- 12/28/2000 8:19:00 AM   
MindSpy

[Sounds *really* interesting!! I have just one question. Is the email adress you wrote correct? I have tried to send a mail there but it bounced, is it just me, or is the adress correct? Steve ------------------ Panzerjaeger Hortlund -=Fear is only a state of mind=- Fuerte2 Matrix New Recruit posted December 22, 2000 03:15 AM Sounds great! Just one question: What does "Deul" mean? Panzerjaeger Hortlund Matrix Veteran posted December 22, 2000 04:17 AM Duel? _____________________________________________ Here comes Santa Claus Here comes Santa Claus Might a win be coming my way? Well here we go URL''s http://www.geocities.com/thedeul2001/ By the way D E U L is either the Franglais word for DUEL for some out there. Or it is the transposition of the letter to be typed with the letter that should have been typed!! Sort of like ahve for some speed looking at the keyboard typists. And then once created worked with! kept! But is not to be confused with gaem which is olde Englisch. Baically Fuerte a DUEL is a challenge. The top players from three Ladders Guild-Rugged-Blitz are taking part. As well many Matrix, Combat Command, former Leadeaters and other are signing on as well. The site will fill up with errors copied out over the coming week. Perhaps even rewritten for 800x600 instead of the bigy 1280x1024. There are players of all abilities so if you think that you are ripe for an upset or just want to see how you stacked up against Competitive players Sign On. MindSpy

(in reply to MindSpy)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Deul 2001 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI