Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/24/2013 4:22:37 PM   
pnzrgnral

Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me...I just received the Mega Pack and so far, loving it! Question though, about SE units: '39 campaign, the max number of SE units is two, but when I try to get SE units, all that pop up are either Wehrmacht or Gebirgsjager infantry. Aren't panzers available? None seem to come up and I've not played past '39 yet. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!

Rangers Lead The Way!
Sua Sponte
Post #: 1
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/25/2013 12:14:51 AM   
rodney727

Hi, congrats but sorry no not until the Norway scenario which is the last three in the 1939 game.
quote:

ORIGINAL: pnzrgnral

Merry Christmas to me, merry Christmas to me...I just received the Mega Pack and so far, loving it! Question though, about SE units: '39 campaign, the max number of SE units is two, but when I try to get SE units, all that pop up are either Wehrmacht or Gebirgsjager infantry. Aren't panzers available? None seem to come up and I've not played past '39 yet. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to pnzrgnral)
Post #: 2
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/26/2013 9:39:16 PM   
pnzrgnral

rogo727, thanks a lot for the response - very helpful!

Rangers Lead The Way!
Sua Sponte

(in reply to rodney727)
Post #: 3
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/27/2013 2:03:05 PM   
FroBodine

I keep seeing SE units in this forum. I feel dumb for asking, but what are SE units? I am only on the Piatek scenario in the '39 campaign.

As a side note - I wish the library would show the campaign scenario listings, like the PC version does. Why is this not in the library in the iPad version?

(in reply to pnzrgnral)
Post #: 4
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/27/2013 9:04:09 PM   
pnzrgnral

jglazier,
1) SE units are "freebies" awarded when you achieve a decisive victory upon completion of a scenario (Just think of "SS" instead of "SE"). There are a limited number of them; they appear in what the Germans called "ambush" camouflage paint scheme, as opposed to dark grey. They also count as free when setting up the deployment phase prior to scenario start.
2) There are campaign trees for the '39 - '45 campaigns in the library; just click <library>, then click <grand campaign>, then click on any of the DLC icons.
I hope this helps!

Rangers Lead The Way!
Sua Sponte

(in reply to FroBodine)
Post #: 5
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/28/2013 1:34:29 AM   
FroBodine

Thanks pnzrgnral for the explanation of SE units. As for the library and the campaign trees, I am referring to the iPad version. There are no campaigns listed at all in the iPad library. At least not in my game. All I see are units. Am I missing something? I know they are there for the PC version, and I LOVE the new look they gave them.

Also - is there a way to see the combat odds on the iPad version, like you can on the PC with Ctrl-click?

< Message edited by jglazier -- 12/28/2013 2:39:55 AM >

(in reply to pnzrgnral)
Post #: 6
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/28/2013 9:57:54 PM   
pnzrgnral

jglazier: sorry but I can't answer anything on the iPad version, since I don't have an iPad. Hopefully someone else will chime in with a helpful response.

Rangers Lead The Way!
Sua Sponte

(in reply to FroBodine)
Post #: 7
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/29/2013 5:17:22 AM   
artofwar85

What does the Mega Pack have is it just the same as buying all of the add ons ???? Like I have the Grand Campaign 39 add on and the original game that is it ... does the mega pack have this same 39 campaign and then all the other ones too. ?? Is the allied campaigns included ???

(in reply to pnzrgnral)
Post #: 8
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/30/2013 2:08:14 AM   
pnzrgnral

artofwar85: The Mega Pack has all of the 39 - 45 (German) DLC's. It doesn't include Africa Corps or Allied Corps; the Mega Pack requires the original Panzer Corps Wehrmacht to play.

Rangers Lead The Way!
Sua Sponte

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 9
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/30/2013 2:14:23 AM   
artofwar85

Ok Thanks the info sunk in it is a decent deal too !!!!!

(in reply to pnzrgnral)
Post #: 10
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/31/2013 12:19:01 PM   
Rudankort

quote:

ORIGINAL: jglazier

Thanks pnzrgnral for the explanation of SE units. As for the library and the campaign trees, I am referring to the iPad version. There are no campaigns listed at all in the iPad library. At least not in my game. All I see are units. Am I missing something? I know they are there for the PC version, and I LOVE the new look they gave them.

Also - is there a way to see the combat odds on the iPad version, like you can on the PC with Ctrl-click?

Campaign trees are not available in iPad Library, but they will be included in iPad version of the Manual which we are working on.

Extended combat prediction is not included on iPad yet.

(in reply to FroBodine)
Post #: 11
RE: SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign - 12/31/2013 1:37:52 PM   
FroBodine

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but this is where I received a response about the campaign trees in the iPad.

I hope you will reconsider adding the campaign tree images to the iPad library. They are just images. I'm sure there is coding involved, there always is, but this is not game functionality. It is just a static image. It would be much, much more useful to have them in game than having to exit the game to the manual to see them. The PC has them, so the iPad version should have them.

(in reply to Rudankort)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> SE Unit Availability Mega Campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI