Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Some suggestions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Some suggestions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Some suggestions - 7/27/2011 10:04:02 PM   
Jafele

Hi to everyone. I have some suggestions for comfortable playing:

1-It would be good to be able to right click for giving orders to the units without left clicking first. In this way we can kill to birds with one stone.

2-When the mouse cursor moves upper left or right of the screen it doesn´t rotate, just go left or right (I know it´s necesary to push ALT to rotate). But, do you remember the way that rotated CM? Is it possible to do it so? I´m not a native english speaker, perhaps I´m not explain it very well.

PS: I´m playing my first campaign (boot camp), really really impressive. I´m enjoying a lot.

Best
Post #: 1
RE: Some suggestions - 7/28/2011 12:51:35 AM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jafele

Hi to everyone. I have some suggestions for comfortable playing:

1-It would be good to be able to right click for giving orders to the units without left clicking first. In this way we can kill to birds with one stone.

2-When the mouse cursor moves upper left or right of the screen it doesn´t rotate, just go left or right (I know it´s necesary to push ALT to rotate). But, do you remember the way that rotated CM? Is it possible to do it so? I´m not a native english speaker, perhaps I´m not explain it very well.

PS: I´m playing my first campaign (boot camp), really really impressive. I´m enjoying a lot.

Best

We appreciate your comments and suggestions and will certainly consider them as we work on improvmemts. And we're glad you are enjoying the game.

Thanks
rick

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 2
RE: Some suggestions - 8/6/2011 11:30:40 AM   
Jafele

Two more suggestions:

1-For campaign game I would love to have a map (eastern Europe) where you can move your armies (using WEGO system)at the same time that your enemy. Once you get engaged in battle in a hex then it´s solved in the common way. Every hex of the big map should have different weather conditions and the battles would be created according to the units envolved and the terrain (perhaps doing it random). So, PCO would enter in a new dimension for campaign games.

2-It would be great to be able to play multiplayer games by email (3 vs 3; 2 vs 2; etc.), assigning units to different players.

Maybe it´s impossible or difficult to do, I don´t know, but perhaps are good ideas for the future.

Cheers

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 3
RE: Some suggestions - 8/6/2011 2:28:46 PM   
junk2drive

There are only a couple of games that I know of that have a system of higher level battles and tactical battles. Most comments that I have heard about them is that one part works well and the other part doesn't. Sounds like it is not easy to do both well.

We have talked about a Close Combat style strategic map system so maybe a future release will have that.

You can MP with other players by saving the game and passing on the save. Other games do it that way.

< Message edited by junk2drive -- 8/6/2011 2:29:59 PM >

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Some suggestions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI