Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A wish or two. OK it's two.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> A wish or two. OK it's two. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A wish or two. OK it's two. - 10/15/2011 9:59:59 PM   
fodder

First of all thanks to Michael for all the work he has already done on the game.

As for my wishes,

I was wondering if there could be added a production reduction button. I regularly run up production on a number of things at the start of the game or when they become avalable. Later on I find I still want build these things but not as many. The only way for me to do this now is to turn production off and on and off and on. It would save a lot of effort if we had a button on the factory screen to reduce production.

Wish two,

I find that my transport aircraft spend a lot of time doing nothing. Would it be possible to give transport aircrft another mission to do. Like recon or naval search?

Just a pair of wishes, no big deal.

Thanks again for all, that all of you do.
Post #: 1
RE: A wish or two. OK it's two. - 10/16/2011 3:15:10 AM   
michaelm75au

1. Nice idea in that it would allow minimal production rather than none at all with turning the industry off. Not sure what impact this would have on other things, esp the poor AI.
2. Transports generally transport. If they were enabled for the search/recon missions, then their chances of actually spotting anything real would be very low. I suppose in a place where there was no other resources available, then any plane flying around looking for approaching enemy units would be used.

I can put both ideas in to my 'look at sometime' document.

Michael

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> A wish or two. OK it's two. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI