Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I GOT IT (well sorta)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> I GOT IT (well sorta) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I GOT IT (well sorta) - 1/18/2001 7:58:00 AM   
TurboMonster

I had a friend download the game using his Sprint broadband. The only bad thing, which, I was not going to complain about is it is ver 4.4. Is 4.5 that much of an improvement? Thanks for the help on the download problem help.

Post #: 1
- 1/18/2001 8:18:00 AM   
MindSpy

Good point. I'd say that staying with this game as it is updated is well worth the trouble. And as many games are listed as classics this one too will some day be listed a s required reading. Having version 4.x or any future similar version update consideration that you automatically follow-up on without thinking will mean that you will have successfully acquired a good habit. That is staying abreast of the trend in the game's mechanics and tinkering. What will happen when there are no more updates to be found. i don't know. you might find that you will have some subroutines to eliminate. Such as the urge to look up the dloads.asp for an update . these internal programs causing error messages in the mind will eventually i am told by other sufferers of WW@2 updates cease to occur but until then ... They are worth it. But any version to occupy your mind is a good start. MindSpy

(in reply to TurboMonster)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> I GOT IT (well sorta) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI