Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Odd things

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Odd things Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Odd things - 2/26/2012 11:34:26 AM   
DavidFaust

I have noticed a number of odd things (bugs?) I have encountered while playing the game.

1, Production of ME 163b is taking place even though it has no parts, engines or Assembly in production in the 43 camp and there is no stock pile of these items.

2, 109's are available to intercept from phantom airbases named Gothic line in Italy.

3, I have built app 31 ME 262 and for some unknown reason production has ceased. Engines and parts being produced are not being added to the stockpile.
It looks like production of ME 262 took place for a limited time, then switched to ME 163 with no changes to production taking place.

ADD

ME 262 losses suffered in battle are always replaced and total numbers of aircraft have not exceed 31.

< Message edited by kingtiger_501 -- 2/27/2012 5:49:15 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Odd things - 5/19/2012 7:34:26 PM   
kaybayray

Kingtiger <S>

I would suggest you check for threads covering the running of Axis Production. You have complete control of every factory and what it makes, at least within the constraints of the type of factory it is.

Yes it is complex and can be daunting but there are many here that have mastered this aspect. Unfortunately I am still on the learning curve or I would gladly give you some advice. But search The War Room and back several pages on this area and you should find some things to aid you. I know they were there at one time.

I can personally recommend people like TechSgt, Dobey, Swift, & Nick Bell just to name a few that I believe really know Production.

Have Fun!
KayBay

It's all Mind Over Matter....
If you dont mind... It dont matter

(in reply to DavidFaust)
Post #: 2
RE: Odd things - 5/30/2012 6:24:58 AM   
npsergio

About Me163 and Me262.
I'm not sure... But it seems the pre-production free erprobungsgrppen planes.
On 1944 you receive a limited ammount of free A-0 planes to test them in combat. In order to receive more Me-262 or Me-163, you have to produce them.

(in reply to DavidFaust)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Odd things Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI