Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Congrats to Matrix and SPWAW

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Congrats to Matrix and SPWAW Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Congrats to Matrix and SPWAW - 2/10/2001 4:59:00 PM   
degen

Thought you might be interested in hearing that PCGamer's annual awards included SPWAW as one of the two runners-up for the best turn based strategy game. It's a nice honor for Matrix and SPWAW. Of course, on the other hand, PCGamer has a screenshot from another game (Panzer General 3?), not SPWAW, in the magazine. The other problem I have with PCGamer is that it snubbed Matrix last month in its issue that highlighted wargame companies. How they could have a series of articles on wargame companies and not include Matrix is mind boggling. Especially after PCGamer included the SPWAW 2.3 disk a few months back. Sorry for being so negative, but PCGamer kinda ticked me off with this... Anyway, the recognition for Matrix and SPWAW is well deserved and hopefully it will help increase the fan base for both. ------------------ "I would have much rather that he had given me one more division" - Rommel after receiving his field marshall baton

"I would have much rather that he had given me one more division" - Rommel after receiving his field marshall baton
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Congrats to Matrix and SPWAW Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI