Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Applications are now closed.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Applications are now closed. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Applications are now closed. - 1/30/2003 4:08:23 AM   
Ross Moorhouse

Applications are now closed. .

Flashpoint Germany is Matrix Games’ overhaul of two classic Simulations Canada NATO vs. Warsaw Pact wargames combined into a full campaign. Originally released separately as “Main Battle Tank: North Germany” and “Main Battle Tank: Central Germany”, these wargames were a high speed, command-oriented, viewpoint style study of the first clashes of a Third World War in Europe. Simulations Canada’s excellent system is now being transformed into a Windows-compatible wargame for the current generation of computers.
For more info also visit the official Flashpoint Germany website [URL=http://www.matrixgames.com/games/flashpointgermany/main.asp]here.[/URL]

Questions you must answer in your e-mail to us when you apply!

Have you played “Main Battle Tank: North Germany” and “Main Battle Tank: Central Germany” by Simulations Canada?
Have you played any wargames via PBEM?
Do you have an Interest in WWIII type battles?
Have you ever been a Beta Tester before? Who with and what games did you test? What would bring to the test team as a tester?
What games have you played recently?

Your computer

We need to know the following about your PC as this will tell us if you have the system specs necessary to run this game.
What CPU speed and brand do you have?
What type of graphics/3D card do you have, including memory specs?
What screen resolution do you play your games at?
What size is your hard drive?
What brand of mouse do you use? Is it a mouse ball or an Optical mouse?
What version of DirectX you have; Do you mind updating to DirectX 8.1?
Do you have your own dedicated connection to the Internet? If so what kind and what speed?

How do I apply?

Team places will fill up quickly. So apply now. But if you don't make it in you may get another chance at a later date.

Please answer all of the above questions in an e-mail to me. Title your e-mail “Flashpoint Germany Tester Application". Do not answer these questions on the forum. If you do, we won't take you, as we need people who can follow instructions. Please e-mail me at [email]playtesters@matrixgames.com[/email]

Thanks for your time and good luck!

Ross Moorhouse

Project Manager
www.csosimtek.com
Email: rossm@csogroup.org
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Applications are now closed. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI