Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A sneak peek from Allied Corps!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> A sneak peek from Allied Corps! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A sneak peek from Allied Corps! - 5/14/2013 3:30:12 PM   
Philkian

We have teased you with screenshots, but we know it’s not enough for you. Now are happy to provide you an exclusive trailer video from the upcoming Panzer Corps: Allied Corps.

This brief video follows Allied troops from D-Day to the battles of Caen and Bastogne and beyond. The video takes a selection of the units in the game (submarines, battleship, tanks and aircraft), through real locations using real photos from WWII. You can watch the video HERE. It will be also available as an in-game intro, so players are going to enjoy it when they get their hands on Allied Corps.

Allied Corps also comes with a bunch of new features that bolt in to the base game and change the way it plays letting you experience the entire game again – more detail on this coming soon!

Get more information about Panzer Corps: Allied Corps on its official product page.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> A sneak peek from Allied Corps! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI