Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NOTICE TANKHEAD SITE

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> NOTICE TANKHEAD SITE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NOTICE TANKHEAD SITE - 2/25/2001 10:10:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello Everyone! My web site as vanish . I have contacted Tripod about it and had no reply from them yet. I can't access my account with them. I have no clue to what happen to my site, might of been a hack job or I offended Tripod in some way I have no idea. Maybe I'm sucking to much bandwith for there liking with all the downloads and great support you have giving me. . Well have no fear old Tankhead got his web site on his hard drive and I'm dealing with my provider Telus for my own domain, when I find out from Telus all I have to do is upload my site and I'm back in business. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and if you can bare with me for a bit till I get this fiasco fix up. I appreciate your great support and patience till I get up and running again, shouldn't be to long. Tankhead

Tankhead

Post #: 1
- 2/25/2001 10:39:00 AM   
RUsco

Keep up the good work Tankhead. Hope you get it straighten out soon. Always liked visiting your site.

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 2
- 2/25/2001 11:30:00 AM   
Hauptmann6

If you have problems with getting your info back, email them about contacting a lawyer for fair value of the information. I had to do that to get a bunch of files for my BBS from Virtualave.com. I got a pretty quick responce when I mentioned lawyers... lol Good luck! Haupt

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 3
- 2/25/2001 12:04:00 PM   
Bonzo

This is the reason that smart cookies (like Tankhead) keep backup copies of their sites in a secure location. Now, is it a matter of time before it happens to me? Who knows. Good luck TH. ------------------ Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Coordinator 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://nwbattalion.tripod.com E-mail [email]nwbattalion@icqmail.com[/email]

Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://www.nwbattalion.com E-mail

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 4
- 2/25/2001 1:00:00 PM   
LeibstandartePzD

Sorry to hear your site is down. I'm sure one way or another you'll be back in business in no time. Where would the SPWaW community be without your great site as well as the other great site out there? Thanks for all your hard work to bring us all this treasure. ------------------ Former member of the 8th US cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker. Former name on these boards was Leibstandarte.

Respectfully,
Jason E. Otto
Former member of the 8th US Cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 5
- 2/25/2001 3:24:00 PM   
B52g

Sorry to hear that. Its one of my favorites. If its a bandwidth problem of people downloading, its safe to say I contributed to your problem.

John

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 6
- 2/25/2001 5:39:00 PM   
ruxius

Don't worry , we will wait for your coming back again ! Good work !

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 7
- 2/25/2001 11:04:00 PM   
BruceAZ

Hang in there Tankhead! We appreciate the support you have given us in the past. Bruce Semper Fi ------------------ "The most important element in war is man. And there are no tougher men than my China Marines." Major Gen. Archer 'Archy' Vandegrift, 1st Marine Division

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 8
- 2/26/2001 2:00:00 AM   
mogami

Hi, I flew a recon over where Tankheads site is supposed to be, spotted 3 or 4 guilty looking penguins stuffing something down a hole in the ice. ------------------ I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a differant direction!

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 9
- 2/26/2001 2:05:00 AM   
troopie

quote:

Originally posted by Mogami: Hi, I flew a recon over where Tankheads site is supposed to be, spotted 3 or 4 guilty looking penguins stuffing something down a hole in the ice.
Aha! The Linux terrs have taken Tankhead's site! Fireforce, board the Dakotas! Commando, Mounteer! Tankhead en Vryheid! troopie ------------------ Pamwe Chete

Pamwe Chete

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 10
- 2/26/2001 7:22:00 AM   
CaptainBrian

Look forward to seeing your outstanding site, and the help and resources it provides, return. Thanks for all that you have done and continue to do.

CaptainBrian

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 11
- 2/27/2001 12:37:00 AM   
Tankhead

I like to thank you all for your great support it means a lot to me. Well things are looking up, I have applied for my own domain and name with my provider, Telus. They also agreed to host my domain "web site". Just finishig the agreement on how much room I need and awaiting final confirmation on my domain name. Usually take 5 to 7 business days. So hope fully I will be back in about a week or sooner. Again thank you all for your great support, you have made my site what it is today Tankhead

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 12
- 2/27/2001 5:43:00 AM   
Panzer Capta

Tankhead, your site is an invaluable addition to the entire SPWaW scene. The fact that it is temporarily unvailable only illustrates how significant it is. Thanks for your efforts. Panzer Captain.

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 13
- 2/27/2001 6:42:00 AM   
Don Doom

Sorry to hear about your site, Hope every thing works out ok with your new sever. ------------------ Doom

Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 14
- 2/28/2001 12:00:00 AM   
Tankhead

Thank you for your concern. Things will work out just fine, a tad of patience Thank you for your great support. Tankhead [This message has been edited by Tankhead (edited February 27, 2001).]

Tankhead

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 15
- 2/28/2001 8:55:00 AM   
Warrior

Never liked Tripod anyway.

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 16
- 2/28/2001 9:39:00 AM   
troopie

quote:

Originally posted by REMF: Never liked Tripod anyway.
Neither did I. Too blery many cookies. troopie ------------------ Pamwe Chete

Pamwe Chete

(in reply to Tankhead)
Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> NOTICE TANKHEAD SITE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI