Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Getting a new generation interested.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Getting a new generation interested. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Getting a new generation interested. - 9/23/2013 11:17:04 PM   
aluminumx

It would be nice to see a new generation falling in love with this type of game. It seems most of us are all the same group the grew up with harpoon and the like. Perhaps we can get AngryJoeShow on YouTube to do a review, and get more people into the game. A lot of times he reviews games I would never have knew existed. And I find I love them.
Post #: 1
RE: Getting a new generation interested. - 9/24/2013 1:25:08 AM   
mikmykWS

I think our UI will make it very appealing. Its easy to drive and the globe fairly intuitive.

The hook for me is the sandbox it is. You can build any air/naval scenario from any era as their are thousands of platforms to choose from and a globe to play on. You can really experiment and see what modern systems can and cannot do.

We designed a lot in to help the older crowd as well. Overlays and imports were added because one of the most time consuming things for us was finding and building bases and air bases over and over again. Now that we're working stiffs we just don't have the time we did at one point to sit there and do that. These features save hours of work. We get it because its us.

Mike

(in reply to aluminumx)
Post #: 2
RE: Getting a new generation interested. - 9/24/2013 11:03:07 AM   
At Ease

Has anyone tried to get an article done for Command via the Navy Times? Not sure they would run one but would be good coverage in the service the game centers around.

(in reply to aluminumx)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Getting a new generation interested. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI