Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scenario Editing and game clock

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Scenario Editing and game clock Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scenario Editing and game clock - 8/23/2014 5:43:32 PM   
pmsteinm

I have a couple of questions about the scenario editor:

1) If I un-pause (accidentally usually) while creating a scenario the game starts running, units might be detected, fuel is burned, etc. How do I undo that? Or am I out of luck? Or is this a good thing? Is it ok to create a scenario where it has run for a while and then save it (as a .scen)?
2) What is the difference between scenario start time and current time and why are they specified separately? Does the scenario start trigger events? I get that the current time also selects borders on the map, but it seems like scenario start==current time when you are creating a new scenario.
3) It appears that there is no way to change the loadouts available for an aircraft on the ground/ship? (Unlike H3:ANW where you did that by editing the DB). I like how you can adjusts mounts/weapon records for other platforms, so it would be nice to be able to add/edit loadouts for aircraft too.
Post #: 1
RE: Scenario Editing and game clock - 8/24/2014 12:35:36 PM   
DeltaIV

1) You are most likely out of luck. When I'm doing scenarios i usually save them at certain points, if i unpause it and test certain things i will always reload the saved state afterwards.

2) Don't know, But i understand it the same way as you do, in my scens scenario start == current time.

3) Not possible at the moment, not sure if it's planned at all.

Idea for devs that would help me much (and probably others) in scenario creation: Create hotkey for scenario reload from saved version?

< Message edited by DeltaIV -- 8/24/2014 1:36:05 PM >

(in reply to pmsteinm)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Scenario Editing and game clock Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI