Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

trouble with selecting units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> trouble with selecting units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
trouble with selecting units - 12/28/2013 1:23:03 PM   
BuFraw

I just downloaded (yesterday)the John Tiller civil war series. I use Windows 7, with which it's supposed to be compatible. It appears to have loaded fine but I can't select units in Manual mode - the game plays fine for the opponent in Automatic mode and they can play each other - I just can't seem to select a unit to move or to fire. Is there some secret trick to do this?
Signed,
Anxious in Dixie...
Post #: 1
RE: trouble with selecting units - 1/2/2014 3:26:04 PM   
Uncivil Engineer

quote:

ORIGINAL: BuFraw

I just downloaded (yesterday)the John Tiller civil war series. I use Windows 7, with which it's supposed to be compatible. It appears to have loaded fine but I can't select units in Manual mode - the game plays fine for the opponent in Automatic mode and they can play each other - I just can't seem to select a unit to move or to fire. Is there some secret trick to do this?
Signed,
Anxious in Dixie...

Either double click the unit stack on the map,

or, single click the unit stack on the map, then single click the individual unit in the unit array along the bottom.

Hope this helps.

(in reply to BuFraw)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> trouble with selecting units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI