Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

OT Bruce Springsteen's 2014 Tour

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> OT Bruce Springsteen's 2014 Tour Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OT Bruce Springsteen's 2014 Tour - 3/8/2014 7:21:58 PM   
KG Erwin

This is just to say that I've heard a couple of shows from this tour, and you guys in South Africa and Australia got some excellent performances. I don't how many Springsteen fans we have here, but the E Street Band is in A+ shape, and he will be playing here in the USA soon. There aren't many seats left in Columbus OH, but I'm thinking about going, as it's just a 3 hour trip for me. What time is it? "It's Boss time!"

BTW, Bruce is releasing each one of these shows as official downloads. So far, the best one is Brisbane 2/26. It sounds great and there are several rarities included in the setlist. I'm listening to it as I write this. Between this and the Stones' latest tour, I'm getting a lot of good music from my favorites.

< Message edited by KG Erwin -- 3/8/2014 9:15:00 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: OT Bruce Springsteen's 2014 Tour - 3/8/2014 8:49:25 PM   
terje439

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin
There aren't many seats left in Columbus OH, but I'm thinking about going, as it's just a 3 hour trip for me. What time is it? "It's Boss time!"

There are tickets left?! Been to the last 6 concerts he has had in Norway, half of those I had to go to the black marked for tickets. Last time he was in Norway all 90.000 tickets were gone in an hour, and the net went down as people went crazy trying to get tickets online (I worked two phones and used the web, but did not get through, so had to spend 600usd on the black marked).

Terje

"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 2
RE: OT Bruce Springsteen's 2014 Tour - 3/8/2014 9:04:19 PM   
KG Erwin

Well, one of my co-workers also works for Ticketmaster, so I can get tickets easily. The only tickets left for Columbus are in the distant nosebleed areas, and the cheapest are $75. I have to carefully consider whether it's worth it, but I'd love to see Springsteen live. I HAVE seen the Stones, but that was in 1981 in Lexington KY. The Springsteen tickets went on sale Feb 21, so the longer I wait the lesser my chances are.

< Message edited by KG Erwin -- 3/8/2014 10:05:26 PM >

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 3
RE: OT Bruce Springsteen's 2014 Tour - 3/8/2014 9:13:45 PM   
terje439

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

Well, one of my co-workers also works for Ticketmaster, so I can get tickets easily.

Glad none of my friends have a job like that, I would have been broke all the time .
Springsteen has always delivered at his concerts, and they tend to last for quite some time.

Terje

"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 4
RE: OT Bruce Springsteen's 2014 Tour - 3/8/2014 9:24:11 PM   
KG Erwin

message deleted

< Message edited by KG Erwin -- 3/8/2014 10:27:42 PM >

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> OT Bruce Springsteen's 2014 Tour Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI