Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Help needed with vehicle modding

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Mods and Scenarios >> Help needed with vehicle modding Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help needed with vehicle modding - 4/9/2016 11:02:39 AM   
Turre

I'm trying to create a tank with crew of 6 and mounting all 6 weapons, 3 in hull and 3 in turret. The game I'm referring to is PitF but the same principles apply to GtC.

I've tried many variations but every time it seems to leave out one weapon from hull or turret depending on 'best weapon mount'. The sixth crew member just says 'no weapon' although there is six weapons coded on the vehicle.

I ask you fellow modders and production team has someone of you successfully coded a vehicle with six operating weapons in PitF or GtC? If you have I would be pleased if you could share me the knowledge how it's done.

I have the excel data workbook to tinker around but I need your help to focus on the right attributes.

Turre
Post #: 1
RE: Help needed with vehicle modding - 4/10/2016 11:05:25 AM   
prjw73

So, did you try firing all 6 weapons in game? Are 6 weapons displayed when you select the vehicle in the battle group screen? I never coded a vehicle to have 6 weapons but I assume that it will be possible. I am not sure though if all weapons can be fired at the same time if you do not have enough crew.
Did you change 'number of mounts' to 6?

CC hobbyist, creator of mods.

(in reply to Turre)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Mods and Scenarios >> Help needed with vehicle modding Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI