Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RA mod Aircraft Wire Chart?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RA mod Aircraft Wire Chart? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RA mod Aircraft Wire Chart? - 7/12/2014 12:14:48 PM   
grisouille_slith

Dear all

Is there a Japanese aircraft wire chart (as one can find for scenario 1 & 2) for RA mod? I don't know if the upgrade path of the various aircrafts are quite different with this mod or not? It seems "Zero" upgrade path has been modified but I'm not sure...

Is this mod suitable for a newbie Japanese player? (I'm only playing one game (Dababes 30) as Japan and I'm in June 42)?

thank you for your advise..
Post #: 1
RE: RA mod Aircraft Wire Chart? - 7/12/2014 12:30:09 PM   
ny59giants

We didn't do one for RA, but you could pull up Tracker and modify one of the older wire charts here from that info. Reluctant Admiral has Zeros follow two developmental paths - one for CVs and one for land based. There is no Jack. I would wait a few weeks as we are working on RA version 7.0 which will be a total incorporation of the latest DBB stuff which includes the ground OOB going over to total DBB. Versions 6.7 and before were a hybrid of stock and DBB info.

RA is focused on a 'what if' for the IJN with increased ships and a better preparedness of the IJN for a prolonged war. When you play DBB 30 or stock scenario 2, it is an increase in the IJA and economics. Since you are familiar with DBB OOB, then going over to RA will not be that big of a jump.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 7/12/2014 1:32:29 PM >

(in reply to grisouille_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: RA mod Aircraft Wire Chart? - 7/12/2014 12:43:28 PM   
Erkki

Only difference is in the Zeros. Other than it, the new aircraft are within the lines, as in there are no "trees".

CV Zero: A6M2 --> M5 --> M5b --> M8
Land-based Zero: A6M3 --> M3b --> M4 --> M4-J --> M8-J
CV fighter-bomber Zero: A6M2 Sen Baku --> A6M7

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RA mod Aircraft Wire Chart? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI