Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Version of GD1938(v3), patch 106

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> New Version of GD1938(v3), patch 106 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Version of GD1938(v3), patch 106 - 5/5/2021 1:08:09 PM   
ernieschwitz

I have updated the Global Domination(3) 1938 scenario. It is now version 106.

These are the changes:

There is now two ways to conduct diplomacy. The first one, Diplomatic Action, will tell other majors what you have done, the second one, Secret Diplomacy, won't.

There is now a collective diplomatic report, detailing the Diplomatic Acts that each nation has made. Change was made to cut down on the number of messages before reaching the gamescreen.

Fixed a bug with stability working opposite of intended in threatens.

Cards Declare Minor War will now not let you go to war against a country in your faction. This would mean that an Italien DOW on Austria, for instance will not lead to a war with Germany, but with the non-Axis protector next in line. The Card Who is Protecting will now show who this opponent will be too.

Added a Strategic Research "Armor Recovery" that will let you save 5% on AFV construction once researched. You need to be at war, before you get the chance to research it.

The prediction of when USA exits isolationism is now correct. Before it was one turn early.

Fixed reinforcement types for the Japanese D3a1 and D3a2. They now show in the TO&E builder.

Changed the way that USA gets less economic penalties as they get closer to war. Now these economic penalty stages are moved if an Axis/Soviet country gets too big compared to the current actual production of the USA.They will now move in steps of 20%, instead of the 20% step when the world got at war and the 40% stage later on.

Changed the way the Embargo cards are handled by the game. Moral Embargo will now take into account the amount of Chinese Own Territory that is Axis, when determining the random amount lost. The cards are now dealt based on how long you have left before entry into the war with USA.

A bug/typo made it seem that USA got more than +2 drift for a lobby attempt fixed.

Fixed a small reporting error in the Diplomatic Report, on suggestions of what to do during the Spanish Civil War.

The system of Coups and Turmoil has been reworked. There is now no longer just coups and turmoil. Instead there is a range of diplomatic events that can show up at random, depending on how bad or good the stability of a minor is.
These are called stability events. There are quite a few things that can happen:

Coup d´étate
Autocoup
Noteworthy Election
Landslide Elections
Election Fraud
Diplomatic Breakthrough
Diplomatic Faux Pas
Riots
Strikes
Leader that takes a stance
Political winds that change
Neutrality change
Scandals done by politicians
Assassination of opposition
Assassination of an official
Opposition leader that flees the country.

And variants of these.

The Card Coup! has been reworked, so as to be in line with the new Stability events. Cost of it has been dropped to 5 from 20 PPs.

There is no longer a Send Agents card. Instead of it there is a Support Faction card. It works in much the same way, except that it takes into account factions as well, and not just allies.

Threatens now happen intra turn. That is between the turns of the threatening nation and its next turn. So if you threaten say, Poland, you only get the result the turn after you have done so. There is no longer a card letting you go to war after a failed threaten. A failed threaten means going to war on the next turn.

Fixed a bug causing the Isolationism points message being repeated even after Isolationism ends.

Gave Japan three Annexes, one placed in each of the following cities. Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Nagasaki. This was done to compensat for Port Arthur not being Japanese peopled, something that was orginally intended to represent the many Japanese settlers in Manchuria and Korea.

Fixed a bug that would not allow lobbying to actually be deducted from the US Isolationism counter.

I hope you will try out and enjoy this new version.

< Message edited by ernieschwitz -- 5/5/2021 1:11:50 PM >

Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
    Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.

Try this Global WW2 Scenario: GD1938v3
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> New Version of GD1938(v3), patch 106 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI