Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where is the download?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Where is the download? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where is the download? - 5/8/2000 6:06:00 PM   
Achilles Viggen

sic. I went looking at 0100 Stockholm time. One could wish that the yankees someday would learn the timezones of the world. ------------------ Olim fuit melius

Olim fuit melius
Post #: 1
- 5/8/2000 7:08:00 PM   
Moonpie

Why??? You would think the rest of the world would finally realize that you work around our schedules! Watchout for the carpetbaggers, we are going global!

(in reply to Achilles Viggen)
Post #: 2
- 5/9/2000 2:33:00 AM   
David Heath

Just About There We are just about ready to go with releasing the game. I am sorry for the delay I had my T-1 going up and down all day. The game will be available on the Matrix Games and TGN site in about an hour from now and The Wargamer in about 2 1/2 hours. David Heath

Post #: 3
- 5/9/2000 2:35:00 AM   
Seth

Ooops, I just wet myself.

Post #: 4
- 5/9/2000 3:54:00 AM   
Jon Grasham

Funny, when it was months away, I was eager, but could easily stand the wait... now that it is mere hours, (minutes?) it is enough to drive a man insane. Kind of like the whole bathroom proximity theory... (if you have not heard of it, I will spare you the details.. :-) [This message has been edited by Jon Grasham (edited 05-08-2000).]

?

Post #: 5
- 5/9/2000 4:52:00 AM   
G. K. Zhukov

Well folks... I give up. Its 23:50 here in Spain and a hard day's work is waiting for me tomorrow. I'll go to bed and maybe tomorrow I'll be able to see the download...

Post #: 6
- 5/9/2000 4:55:00 AM   
Spanjab

I am totally amazed how busy this board is with lurkers waiting for the download from all 4 corners! I am really worried now though, we all gonna click download at the same moment and the server is gonna go up like a 1000lb bomb! LOL Any sign of an ETA? 22-55 here in sunny old England, in an hour it won't be VE day in Europe any more! Hehehe

Post #: 7
- 5/9/2000 5:02:00 AM   
G. K. Zhukov

quote:

Originally posted by Spanjab: Any sign of an ETA? 22-55 here in sunny old England, in an hour it won't be VE day in Europe any more! Hehehe
Almost VE+1... Or maybe all our history books are wrong, Germany won WWII, uncle Adolf is alive and kicking and all this stuff is a nightmare à- la "The Matrix" - funny... that's the name of this most honorable company, isn't it? (still lurking around).

Post #: 8
- 5/9/2000 5:04:00 AM   
Spanjab

LOL!! What is the Matrixgames? Getting me paranoid now!! 23-03, t-minus 57!

Post #: 9
- 5/9/2000 5:06:00 AM   
Guderian

quote:

Originally posted by G. K. Zhukov: Almost VE+1... Or maybe all our history books are wrong, Germany won WWII, uncle Adolf is alive and kicking and all this stuff is a nightmare à- la "The Matrix" - funny... that's the name of this most honorable company, isn't it? (still lurking around).
Actually for IT'S the VE-day - Poland/Russia/few others celebrate it on may 9th. BTW funny thing to see Zhukov and Guderian in one place ;-)

Post #: 10
- 5/9/2000 5:07:00 AM   
alexgariepy

quote:

Originally posted by G. K. Zhukov: Almost VE+1... Or maybe all our history books are wrong, Germany won WWII, uncle Adolf is alive and kicking and all this stuff is a nightmare à- la "The Matrix" - funny... that's the name of this most honorable company, isn't it? (still lurking around).
Maybe they're waiting 'til the exact day when German resistance was finally finished. (I heard that even after VE-day, some Germans were still fighting in sporadic resistance. Or is my history a little off?) *sigh* At least it's still VE day here, for now.

Post #: 11
- 5/9/2000 5:10:00 AM   
Guderian

quote:

Originally posted by alexgariepy: Maybe they're waiting 'til the exact day when German resistance was finally finished. (I heard that even after VE-day, some Germans were still fighting in sporadic resistance. Or is my history a little off?) *sigh* At least it's still VE day here, for now.
Kinda right. We had Wehrwolf fighting as long as earl 1946. And we had Ukrainians, formerly allied with Germans, making trouble well until 1947...

Post #: 12
- 5/9/2000 5:12:00 AM   
G. K. Zhukov

quote:

Originally posted by Guderian: Kinda right. We had Wehrwolf fighting as long as earl 1946. And we had Ukrainians, formerly allied with Germans, making trouble well until 1947...
...So maybe that means that the download will be ready next year or in a couple of years... Holy Revolution! Now it's definitive. I go to bed. Sweet dreams. Over.

Post #: 13
- 5/9/2000 5:13:00 AM   
Spanjab

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't give em ideas!

Post #: 14
- 5/9/2000 5:15:00 AM   
alexgariepy

quote:

Originally posted by Spanjab: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't give em ideas!
D'oh! Too late! At least they didn't put if off 'til VJ day, and waited 'til the last of Japanese resistance stopped. (I know there was an instance where an old Japanese soldier surrendered in 1980 after staying in this teeny little island...) Oops! I did it again! :P

Post #: 15
- 5/9/2000 5:18:00 AM   
Spanjab

Oh dear! Gonna be looking for a foxhole real soon, me getting tired 23-17, t-minus 43 mins........

Post #: 16
- 5/9/2000 5:24:00 AM   
Big.Toe

It will be ready when it's ready. I'd be prepared to wait a few more days, just to make sure everything is OK with the D/L.

Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Where is the download? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI