Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Anyone a Stats Nerd like me with records?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> Anyone a Stats Nerd like me with records? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anyone a Stats Nerd like me with records? - 2/3/2022 11:25:16 AM   
hyperstork67

Anyone else keep obsessed records of their pilots and submarines?

I have Word tables tracking subs and pilots, with some limited functions for tracking the battles of surface fleets as well.

My Pilot scoreboard lists aces: their kills, their fate, and compared to their real-life historic kills and their historical fate.

With subs, I track their tonnage (have to add that up manually from ships sunk screens), their fate and also their historic tonnage and fate. I'm not keeping track of commanders, just the subs themselves.

The Japanese pilots don't have any aces yet after the first week-plus of the war, while the Allies have three. Is that strange or normal, anyone know?
Post #: 1
RE: Anyone a Stats Nerd like me with records? - 2/5/2022 3:37:48 PM   
hyperstork67

On December 26th 1941 I have several ace Allied pilots, but the Japanese pilots seem stuck at 3 kills maximum, and have been since the 12th now.

SS Pike is the MVP of the US sub war so far, sinking four ships for 16,365 tons.

(in reply to hyperstork67)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> Anyone a Stats Nerd like me with records? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI