Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Screen Resolution

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Screen Resolution Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Screen Resolution - 4/4/2001 2:03:00 PM   
rschravendeel

The game is just great. It's a shame however that it only runs on 800*600 resolution. What about adding dynaimc resolution. I'd love to play ay 1600*1400 on my big screen...

Post #: 1
- 4/4/2001 2:54:00 PM   
David Heath

If the gamers give us a chance to re-write its part of our plans.

(in reply to rschravendeel)
Post #: 2
- 4/4/2001 2:56:00 PM   
Latka

Ooh... now it's OUUUUUUUUUUUUR fault :) Back to work! (cracks whip) C'mon guys, one's tryin to get out! -Andy

Post #: 3
- 4/4/2001 7:38:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

Yes the floggins will continue until morale improves :0 Well contrary to popular belief, we did not win the lottery or are independantly wealthy - doing major rework requires money that we don;t get giving the game away. Mega-Campaign gives us a way to make money to bootstrap the game so we can bring it up to present day graphics standards, rework the database, etc. IF we sell enough Mega-cmapaings then we have the ability to do that, if not, we will still continue to tweak and fix the current game but we can't afford to spend time on SP:WaW that we could spend on a game like Uncommon Valor or Combat Leader. So what David means if Gamers show their support we will be able to further improve the game so we can sell more Mega-camapigns for it.

Post #: 4
- 4/5/2001 6:21:00 AM   
parusski

Paul, I have always been willing to fork over part of my wealth to you guys. Since I do not use credit cards I was waiting for the on line banking feature. OK, you got it up and now by DAMNED bank is upgrading it's online software so I can't get my order processed. I am very sad about this. And if you folks are not getting the orders needed: then shame on everyone who has played this free game-PUT your money where your mouths are!!

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

Post #: 5
- 4/5/2001 6:30:00 AM   
Warrior

I keep wanting to send Matrix money, but hate pre-ordering since the charge will inevitably hit my credit card when I've forgotten about it and maxed out. Then it's overlimit charge time. When the Mega Campaign is ready to ship I'll be there - credit card in hand!

Retreat is NOT an option.

Post #: 6
- 4/5/2001 7:13:00 AM   
Spike

REMF: I think their page says it is charged when you place the order, not when it is shipped.. (though I'm holding off till it ships to order also)

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Screen Resolution Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI