Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Apologies

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Apologies Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Apologies - 3/27/2015 7:45:39 PM   
Felcas

It appear that the way I am writing down my posts are making some people mad at me specially from the staff, except Mike that has been always very helpfull.
I would like to apologise for my attitude, my posts, my language here. I never intended to offend, badly criticise or charge anything. I just tried to have some help with some answers or point some faults I found in the simulator and I did recognize that CMANO staff do an extraordinary job. However it appear I am not being understood the way I wanted to be, so sorry for my behavior.

I also understand now the importance of saves games. it may have appeared that I just ignored people wish that I attach my save games, however that is not the case. What happens is that I dont play CMANO everyday nor do I access internet everyday, but when I do, I do a lot and I just dump all my questions and issues at once (I keep noting them on a notepad to research (yes I do research) and then work them on the forum) thats why you see me posting a lot of things in a short time and not answering all of them just after. Sorry for that too. From now on when I have a question I will post the savegames.

Again thanks for this awesome sim.
Post #: 1
RE: Apologies - 3/27/2015 9:52:45 PM   
magi

I don't know what you said… However… I forgive you… People are pretty gentlemanly here… There are a lot of remarkably bright and able people on this forum… you know this is a huge in complex program… I don't even know how they do it… If somethings wrong… They fix it… They just don't have time to do it all right away… But if were patient they always get to the problems… an outstanding bunch really…

< Message edited by magi -- 3/27/2015 10:56:10 PM >

(in reply to Felcas)
Post #: 2
RE: Apologies - 3/28/2015 12:08:00 AM   
mikmykWS

No worries. We play the game and want to add and fix stuff too.

Getting a sense of a forum audience is always highly suggested.

Mike

< Message edited by mikmyk -- 3/28/2015 1:09:30 AM >

(in reply to magi)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Apologies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI