Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

now thats a good idea

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword >> now thats a good idea Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
now thats a good idea - 5/6/2015 1:31:03 AM   
Zap

The feature page shows in green that the game has been updated. Now for me this is one good idea. When did matrix start doing this. It seems that this should be done on the feature page with all games.
This means that if you purchase the game it will be patched up to that point..

Post #: 1
RE: now thats a good idea - 5/6/2015 5:24:44 AM   
Zap

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zap

The feature page shows in green that the game has been updated. Now for me this is one good idea. When did matrix start doing this. It seems that this should be done on the feature page with all games.
This means that if you purchase the game it will be patched up to that point.Right? or no.

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 2
RE: now thats a good idea - 5/6/2015 11:00:25 AM   
Yogi the Great

No, after you install game check for updates. If there are any you can then automatically install.

Your hard copy (if you bought like me) will have an earlier version and require updating. Even digital download will quite likely not have the latest version.

Periodically check for Updates to see if a new version has been released just in case you missed any messages announcing it.

Beta versions are another animal, see other threads if you're not clear on that.

Edit added: btw this isn't just for BAB it applies to most games. Matrix/Slitherine is pretty good about announcing updates and even more importantly giving you a way to easily check for new updates.

< Message edited by Yogi the Great -- 5/6/2015 12:24:42 PM >

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword >> now thats a good idea Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI