Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

“Hannibal: Terror of Rome” and “Parthian Wars” on Steam in October!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> “Hannibal: Terror of Rome” and “Parthian Wars” on Steam in October! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
“Hannibal: Terror of Rome” and “Parthian Wars” on Steam... - 9/23/2015 2:45:07 PM   
Daniele

The Ancient World has been resurrected in all of its epic glory!

Two great historical games simulating the struggle for dominance in the Mediterranean are now available on Steam!

In Alea Jacta Est: Parthian Wars you play the part of the military and political leadership, guiding Rome or the Parthians to victory, through some of the toughest conflicts of that time, represented by 5 challenging scenarios covering more than 500 years!

And prepare to relive the Second Punic War and the face-off between Hannibal and the Roman general Scipio Africanus with Hannibal: Terror of Rome!

The games will be available on 13th October!

Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars on Steam are DLCs of Alea Jacta Est and required the base game to be played
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> “Hannibal: Terror of Rome” and “Parthian Wars” on Steam in October! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI