Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

STEAM games question.....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> STEAM games question..... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
STEAM games question..... - 11/10/2015 5:10:02 AM   
aaatoysandmore

Out of all the games you've bought on Steam how many do you still have installed and how many have you bought.

Out of 103 games I only have 28 installed still and don't play the majority of those.

< Message edited by aaatoysandmore -- 11/10/2015 6:13:43 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/10/2015 8:27:17 AM   
Rising-Sun

Well I don't have that many as you have on Steam, probably around 30's and very few that I like. Plus 20's more from Gamersgate and few on GoG. Most of them are uninstalled, due to lack of interests or waiting for them to patch or improve it.

My only favorite on Steam is Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, War Thunder, Supreme Ruler 1936 and Lord of the Ring Online. The rest pretty much garbage, usually wait til on sale.

(in reply to aaatoysandmore)
Post #: 2
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/10/2015 10:23:23 AM   
Eambar

I have 54 games in my steam library, 51 of those installed. Of those installed, I have spent more than 1 hour on 13 of them.

My top 5 are Skyrim (390 hours), STALKER SOC (184 hours), Flashpoint Campaign (162 hours), Batman: Arkham City (133) and Asylum (112).

I tend to pickup games on steam sales and think I'll get around to playing them, but don't. Lately I have been a bit nostalgic and picking up older games that I played years ago on disc but have long since lost the disc and the PC they were on. The Age of Empires series, several of the Total Wars, System Shock 2 for example. I'm hoping Planescape: Torment comes on Steam one day.

I also have 4 games not on Steam that I play often - WiTE, Command Ops 2, CMNAO and WiTP:AE - their hours would easily be in the hundreds each.

Cheers,

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 3
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/10/2015 12:00:27 PM   
Rising-Sun

quote:

ORIGINAL: Doggie3

I have 54 games in my steam library, 51 of those installed. Of those installed, I have spent more than 1 hour on 13 of them.

My top 5 are Skyrim (390 hours), STALKER SOC (184 hours), Flashpoint Campaign (162 hours), Batman: Arkham City (133) and Asylum (112).

I tend to pickup games on steam sales and think I'll get around to playing them, but don't. Lately I have been a bit nostalgic and picking up older games that I played years ago on disc but have long since lost the disc and the PC they were on. The Age of Empires series, several of the Total Wars, System Shock 2 for example. I'm hoping Planescape: Torment comes on Steam one day.

I also have 4 games not on Steam that I play often - WiTE, Command Ops 2, CMNAO and WiTP:AE - their hours would easily be in the hundreds each.

Cheers,

Well I spent most of my time on Skyrim a whopping 1600+ hours on it lol. Try Supreme Ruler 1936, it is quite a game and long too, waiting for Supreme Ruler Ultimate on sale at the moment.

(in reply to Eambar)
Post #: 4
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/10/2015 12:41:06 PM   
CGGrognard

I have 15 or so games on Steam, some actually from other distributors linked into Steam. Most have been given at least an hour of attention, which is why I link them into Steam, so I can track my time on each title.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 5
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/10/2015 11:00:48 PM   
Gilmer

I have 53 games, but *most* were bought on deep sales.

I have played Skyrim, Crusader Kings 2, and Age of Empire 2 HD the most, I believe. Yeah, there are some I bought and never play or have never played.

I think I have around 400 hours on Skyrom and still have never finished that big expansion.

"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/11/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon

(in reply to CGGrognard)
Post #: 6
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/12/2015 9:19:35 AM   
Noypi53

I've got about 41 games on Steam library with about 20% being Matrix Games. Only 6 are currently installed: Rebuild 3, Pillars of Eternity, Tabletop Simulator, Wasteland 2, Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm & Pike & Shot Campaigns.

(in reply to Gilmer)
Post #: 7
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/12/2015 10:58:07 AM   
Jafele

I have 25 but only 5 installed (just play two or three). I only buy in sales. In some way it´s a good experience to have many games, so you can choose carefully the next one.

Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE

(in reply to Noypi53)
Post #: 8
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/12/2015 4:01:32 PM   
Alan Sharif

only have around 6 or 7 but all installed and played, some for many many hours.

A Sharif

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 9
RE: STEAM games question..... - 11/12/2015 7:49:05 PM   
wodin

I have 16 installed and it says I have 80 altogether..but nearly of of them where Humble Bundle deals. My daughter has 170 though some of those where mine before I set up my own Steam profile as she took my old one over. Trouble is now I can't play the games on hers which are mine if she is using Steam, like ARMA 3 and Red Orchestra 2! Not going to buy them again either..

Ones that never leave are Red Orchestra 2, WW1 Centennial, Project Zomboid, Running with Rifles, Dominions 4, EU4, CK2 plus as long as there are players Verdun will stay aswell.

I only have Heroes of Normandie as a Slitheirne game installed using Steam, the other Slitherine games I own I use their own installation, though DC Case Blue, Battle Academy and Flashpoint Red Storm are in my Steam list aswell.

< Message edited by wodin -- 11/12/2015 8:53:43 PM >

(in reply to Alan Sharif)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> STEAM games question..... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI