Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Potential bugs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Potential bugs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Potential bugs - 3/23/2016 4:34:45 AM   
ricodesantis

I don't recall scenarios but I could fish out a copy of saved game if needed, but found the following potential bugs:

1) in a scenario, I possessed all the victory hexes, but when I killed the last live unit of the computer, the game immediately ended, declaring the AI side the victor, and there were 2 more game turns unplayed.

2) Picture a bridge entrance hex, and to the southwest is a clear terrain hex. But between the two hexes, is a water line, normally prohibiting routing from the clear hex directly to the bridge hex. But while the computer was in routing segment, it tried to rout across this water hexside and it kept failing. So every time I clicked on AI continue, it kept trying to cross they hexside. I had to kill the game to make it stop.

3) Also, why when I finish my defensive fire segment, I have to hit AI continue button to go to the next step?

Thanks

Post #: 1
RE: Potential bugs - 3/23/2016 5:22:14 AM   
kylania

1) Known issue that he might change.
2) Yeah, that sucks. Try to get a save game file you can send him to see if he can tweak the AI to stop this from happening.
3) After your Defensive Fire Segment is the AI's Advancing Fire Segment, so you need to click through that to get to the next phase even if they don't do any firing. You're still advancing through the AI deciding to not do any firing.

(in reply to ricodesantis)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Potential bugs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI