Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is coming soon!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is coming soon! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is coming soon! - 6/22/2016 1:54:10 PM   
AlbertoC

Prepare for the battle which shaped the fate of America: Gettysburg: the Tide Turns is coming soon on PC and Steam!

Gettysburg: The Tide Turns, is a turn-based wargame where players will be able to take command of Union or Confederate forces in the iconic battle of Gettysburg in July of 1863.

The game is easy to learn thanks to its clear and minimalistic interface but it is challenging for its innovative activation system. Inspired by board-games, the turn system randomizes when each division moves and fights so each replaying of the famous battle will feel different from the previous one. You will need to learn how to react to ever changing tactical situations.

With tons of period units including infantry, cavalry and artillery and an accurately recreated order of battle, your decisions and military performances will play a crucial role in defining the outcome.

The game will soon go into Beta, and if you’d like to contribute to the bug-fixing process, you can apply here! More information on its product page here!

Watch the teaser trailer here!

Lead your army, face your enemy and win the battle!
Post #: 1
RE: Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is coming soon! - 7/3/2016 3:53:45 AM   
Fred98

I am looking forward to this. It looks interesting. The first interesting wargame for me, for 5 years!

One screen shot says "turn 1 of 11". So I wonder of there are sub-turns within each turn as 11 turns seems a bit short.

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is coming soon! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI