Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! - 8/23/2016 3:11:13 PM   
Daniele

After decades of slow integration, Europe has to face a decisive turning point. British citizens have expressed their will to leave the Union, adding a new element of instability in a Continent already plagued by economic stagnation and pressed by multiple crisis.

The unpredictability that has followed this event must not be underestimated in the short period.

While Europe is struggling to act as a whole, Russia is trying to turn this new geopolitical situation to its advantage.

Even if weakened by western sanctions, Moscow has showed to the world to have the political will to pursue ambitious projects, despite high risks.

The Baltic States have always been considered by the Russians as part of their historical Sphere of Influence, and several thousands of troops have been already deployed in the region to conduct extensive military exercises.

Maybe this is the right moment to take advantage of Europe’s lack of cohesion and deliver a surgical – but devastating – blow to NATO?

Play history as it happens in the second episode from the Command LIVE series!

You Brexit, You Fix it! is military strategy at his finest, featuring two playable factions – NATO countries and allies against the Russian Federation – fighting a highly technological war!

Expect intense air and naval combats, and the deployment of some of the most modern equipment in use: F-22 & Eurofighter Typhoon featured fighting side by side, the Russian SS-26 Iskander Short Range Ballistic Missile system, S-400 SAMs, SM-3 - Theater Ballistic Missile Defense missiles as well as some of the newest and most capable ships in NATO and the Russian Federation inventory.

The game is an expansion for Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations and require the base game to be played.

Command: Live – You Brexit, You Fix it is also available on Steam! Liked the game? Leave a review!

< Message edited by Iain McNeil -- 10/10/2016 4:51:32 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! - 8/24/2016 8:04:47 AM   
jesmi

Sorry, but, where is the SR4 patch available?

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! - 8/24/2016 8:42:25 AM   
Curious

Just update the game.

(in reply to jesmi)
Post #: 3
RE: Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! - 8/24/2016 9:02:32 AM   
baldbrother

The in built updater doesn't work for me either. A manual link would be good. I want to play the game!

(in reply to Curious)
Post #: 4
RE: Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! - 8/24/2016 9:48:00 AM   
jesmi

Looks like the Matrix link was now updated and the version can be downloaded.
Thanks a lot.

(in reply to baldbrother)
Post #: 5
RE: Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! - 9/9/2016 8:15:38 PM   
codenamepanzer

Somebody can give me a link to SR4 patch?

(in reply to jesmi)
Post #: 6
RE: Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! - 9/9/2016 8:57:27 PM   
mikkey

Panzer, you must log in to the Members club and after click on registered download for "Command: Modern Air Naval Operations Wargame of the Year Edition" you find SR4 update

Attachment (1)

(in reply to codenamepanzer)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command LIVE You Brexit, You Fix it is out! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI