Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for new French player

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for new French player Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for new French player - 6/26/2015 6:55:29 PM   
bongina

Long-running game needs new player to take over France.

We are using patch 1.807 (latest official) and a number of minor home rules, the most important of which is that players can not declare war on countries and then not invade them (in order to let another player have it as a free state).

History of the game:
1) France fights a long war against Austria, Prussia and Britain and is forced to surrender unconditionally. Spain was involved against England early in that war, but made a separate peace when its navy was sunk.
2) Britain, Turkey and Prussia fights a long war against Russia and forces it to surrender unconditionally.
3) France took a bunch of land from Turkey, but war ended in negotiated peace.
4) France got a quick UCS from Prussia, while the latter was busy in Russia, retaking all the land lost in the first war
5) Austria declared war on Britain and took all of British minors on the continent. War still continues.
6) Austria declared war on Turkey. War still continues.
7) France got a quick UCS from Austria, and retook a bunch of land lost in the 1st war.

Currently, France has enforced peace with Austria and Prussia. Despite getting much land back, it is not doing well on VPs, and Napoleon is still on Elba. Britain and Turkey are winning.

So, we need a player who will take the situation in stride. it is very unlikely that he will win on PPs, but could still have some fun.

Contact Bart if interested: bbrodowski@sc.rr.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for new French player Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI