Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Aerial Bombardment

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Aerial Bombardment Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Aerial Bombardment - 5/12/2001 10:01:00 AM   
MaxGross

Is anyone besides me having problems with Heavy and Med. bomers? When I use them all I get is some strange noise a quick flash of the screen over the target, see no bombing, no sound, and left with the craters. This all occurs in rapid succession. -------------------------- You must always smash with your Armor.

Post #: 1
- 5/12/2001 11:04:00 AM   
Don

I'm trying to remember if having "fast artillery" on affects this - do you have it on? Maybe try it with it off. Also, if you do not have "limited ammo" on those bombers will drop 16 bombs every time they come in!

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn

(in reply to MaxGross)
Post #: 2
- 5/13/2001 10:44:00 AM   
MaxGross

Thanks Don, I had suspected it was fast atry AFTER I sent the post, duh! However, even under "fast artillery off" conditions the screen does not stay over the target during the aerial bombardment phase. It goes somewhere else. But the sounds and impacts are normal. Anyone else experiencing this? ------------------------------ You must always smash with your armor.

(in reply to MaxGross)
Post #: 3
- 5/13/2001 5:54:00 PM   
jambo1

Yes I've noticed this, my sounds are fine but you can not watch the strike go in. However that being said, If you pick your target area right, what a result! I found them really useful on the assault I'm presently fighting. 12 units gone, and who knows how many casualities. I found many units still retreating out of the area even 5 turns later. :)

Ya only live til ya die!

(in reply to MaxGross)
Post #: 4
- 5/13/2001 8:59:00 PM   
Alby

Same here, screen does not stay on target area. I hear sound tho. Dont think you're actually supposed to see the bombers, but seems you should see the target area. :confused: [ May 13, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ]

(in reply to MaxGross)
Post #: 5
- 5/14/2001 4:06:00 PM   
Kharan

Yeah, bomb strike with Fast Arty off only displays the first bombed hex, then the screen jumps to your troops while the other bombardments fall. With Fast Arty on it doesn't show anything, only plays the bombing sound effect for 1/4 second. By the way, isn't there a disparity between the artillery craters (and also damage?) with Fast Arty off and on?

(in reply to MaxGross)
Post #: 6
- 5/14/2001 4:22:00 PM   
Marder_MatrixForum

I have the same problems.... so if anyone know how to fix, please reply! Thanks Marder

"klotzen nicht kleckern"
(H.Guderian)

(in reply to MaxGross)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Aerial Bombardment Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI