Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A little PC help

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A little PC help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A little PC help - 5/10/2000 6:22:00 PM   
Alby

Well I cant get the Manual to open..I get the "open with?" window when i try...I tried wordpad but all i see is binary codes. It shows my manual as a pdf file, is that correct? any suggestions?? Ok got it guys thanks for the help [This message has been edited by Alby (edited 05-10-2000).]

Post #: 1
- 5/10/2000 6:35:00 PM   
Rhino

Go to http://www.adobe.com and download the free Adobe Acrobat reader. It will allow you to read .PDF file formats.

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 2
- 5/10/2000 9:01:00 PM   
Frank Donati

quote:

Originally posted by Rhino: Go to http://www.adobe.com and download the free Adobe Acrobat reader. It will allow you to read .PDF file formats.
Actually, you don't even have to go to the Adobe site to get the Acrobat Reader. It's included with the game in the folder Adobe. Just install it and you'll be able to read the manual. Frank ------------------ Frank Donati Beta Supervisor Matrix Games

Frank Donati

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 3
- 5/20/2000 10:42:00 PM   
Rhino

Hehehe...thanks, Frank! I haven't had the chance to download it yet, so I didn't know. I'm probably gonna have Banzai burn a CD for me.

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 4
- 5/11/2000 9:33:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Did you get it, Rhino?..WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 5
- 5/11/2000 11:20:00 PM   
Rhino

Not yet, Wild Bill. I'm half afraid to see how it's going to run on my old dinosaur of a computer. Great weather is here and the wife and I are working around the house, so it looks like I may even hold off until I pick it up from one of the gaming magazines next month. I know, I know, I can hear the gasps of millions of SP fans everywhere. They're all thinking "What is he crazy? How can he wait!?" Well it's kinda easy when you have SP1, SPWW2, and SP3 PBEM games to keep you occupied. I AM enjoying reading everyone's posts and I do look forward to playing this one over the summer, but with the nice weather and all of my current SP games running, I'm content for the moment! From everything I've been hearing it sounds like you guys did a stellar bang-up job on this one. A big thank you and congratulations are in order! Salute! ^Rhino

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A little PC help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI