Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Archived & Stickied AARs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Archived & Stickied AARs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Archived & Stickied AARs - 2/7/2017 12:49:50 PM   
Nix77

Hi,

I've noticed that many good AARs have disappeared from the forums since oldest posts seem to be deleted?

Is there any way to archive the AARs? Are the ones that are deleted lost forever? People put some serious effort during long timespans on these reports, it's a pity to lose them.

The stickied AARs seem to be all quite outdated, should there be some kind of updating done in that department too? I'm not judging the old AARs at all, but it would be great to have the most recent "epic" AARs stickied too.

Post #: 1
RE: Archived & Stickied AARs - 2/7/2017 12:59:20 PM   
timmyab

On the AAR main page go to where it says 'display topics from last' and select 'all topics'.

(in reply to Nix77)
Post #: 2
RE: Archived & Stickied AARs - 2/7/2017 1:12:13 PM   
Nix77

quote:

ORIGINAL: timmyab

On the AAR main page go to where it says 'display topics from last' and select 'all topics'.

Haha, simple me :) Thanks Timmy!

Is there a chance that someone more educated and experienced WitE-veteran could point me (and other beginners) out to the AARs that are considered as "best", most evenly matched or most educating? This kind of list would absolutely earn the marks to get stickied, at least in my opinion?

(in reply to timmyab)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Archived & Stickied AARs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI